Divorce and Family Legal Representation in Ohio
Wayne County Attorneys for Criminal Law and Juvenile Matters
The team at Erb Legal LLC is proud to serve Ohio residents by offering aggressive, reliable representation in a wide variety of legal concerns. Our attorneys represent individuals and families, and we provide trusted, cost-efficient counsel in divorce and family law matters, estate planning, juvenile law, and criminal proceedings. We are fully dedicated to helping our clients find resolutions to their most pressing legal matters, and we treat each client like a member of our own family.
A Team You Can Trust in Medina County
Our skilled lawyers are committed to meeting and exceeding the expectations of every client that chooses our firm. We combine many years of legal experience with a superb knowledge of Ohio law and a familiarity with the court systems in the communities we serve. Attorney Thomas Erb Jr., along with the rest of the staff at Erb Legal LLC, are proud to call Northeast Ohio home, and we are ready to help our neighbors throughout the region with their legal challenges.
Wooster Attorneys Who Get Results
At our firm, we understand that the lawyer you choose can potentially affect the outcome of your case. That is why it is important to select a law firm that is equipped to meet your legal needs while thoroughly and professionally addressing any concerns that may arise. The attorneys at Erb Legal LLC regularly handle:
- Divorce, including child custody, child support, property division, spousal support, and post-decree order modifications. We also help couples seek an amicable dissolution of marriage when appropriate.
- Family law, including paternity matters, prenuptial agreements, and legal separations. Our team is committed to protecting the rights of mothers, fathers, and grandparents.
- Juvenile law, including child abuse and neglect allegations and dependency proceedings. We also assist minors facing juvenile delinquency charges involving theft or underage drinking.
- Criminal defense, including DUI/OVI, drug charges, and many other misdemeanors and felonies.
- Estate planning and administration, including the creation of wills, trusts, powers of attorney, and guardianships. In addition, we provide guidance with estate administration and probate litigation.
- Civil litigation, including personal injury cases, breach of contract situations, and landlord-tenant disputes.
We recognize that in most legal proceedings, you will have several options regarding how to proceed. Our lawyers will meet with you to discuss your case in detail and work with you in determining the best course of action for your unique circumstances. If a negotiated solution is possible, we will help you find it. If litigation is necessary, we are fully prepared to advocate on your behalf in the courtroom.
Contact Us Today
If you have more specific questions about our firm or how we can help with your legal matter, contact our office. Call (330) 446-3606 to schedule a free, confidential consultation at Erb Legal LLC today. Located in Medina, Ohio, we represent clients in Brunswick, Wadsworth, Wooster, Rittman, Akron, Orrville, Barberton, Summit County, Wayne County, and Medina County.