Medina Criminal Defense Attorney
Preserving Your Constitutional Due Process Rights
For the most part, people do not set out to harm others. However, in many cases, a person can make a mistake that can lead to being confronted with criminal charges. Criminal cases can involve life-impacting consequences. If successfully convicted, a person faces potentially thousands of dollars in fines and possibly years in prison.
We understand that your life should not be defined by your mistakes. That is why our criminal defense attorneys serving Medina County, are ready to tenaciously advocate for your legal rights as a criminal defendant. Those who are charged with a crime are subject to societal stigmas and a powerful government that is concerned with punishing criminals. That is why the idea of due process is enshrined by our Constitution.
At Erb Legal LLC, our legal team—under the direction of Attorneys Thomas L. Erb Jr. and Wesley C. Buchanan—will work diligently to come up with an appropriate and effective criminal defense strategy that addresses the specific circumstances that are unique to your case.
When Should You Hire A Criminal Defense Attorney?
From the time of arrest, a suspect deserves to an attorney. And no matter the crimes that were committed, a criminal defense attorney should do whatever in his or her power to mount the very best defense for their client.
Worried about your rights and interests in a criminal case? To get quality advice and advocacy, call Erb Legal LLC at (330) 446-3606 today.
Skilled Criminal Defense Representation for Medina County Residents
At Erb Legal LLC, we work under the leadership of Attorneys Thomas L. Erb Jr., and Wesley C. Buchanan who have years of experience handling a variety of cases ranging from family law matters to criminal defense issues. We understand the stress our clients experience when facing criminal penalties. That is why we are here to guide you through the criminal process to ensure you understand your legal options and help preserve your legal rights.
You can count on us to represent you in the following cases:
- Drug Crimes: Crimes involving the possession or use of narcotics can lead to dire legal consequences. We are here to protect your rights in such matters.
- DUI: Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs is a serious matter that the law does not take lightly. Given the stigma associated with such offenses, you need a quality legal counselor to ensure that you get a fair trial.
- False Allegations: Because your liberty, property, and life may be significantly affected by a criminal conviction, you need a tenacious attorney who will fight for your innocence when it comes to false allegations.
- Felony Charges: Violent offenses such as battery, sexual assault, homicide, and burglary warrant serious legal ramifications. To make sure your due process rights are respected, you should retain the services of our experienced criminal defense attorney.
- Misdemeanors: Although the consequences for misdemeanor offenses are not necessarily as dire as felony cases, your liberty and property rights are still on the line. Erb Legal LLC is here to preserve your legal interests during misdemeanor cases.
- Probation Violation: You may be entitled to probation instead of serving a prison sentence. However, violation of the terms of your probation may land you behind bars. To help ensure fundamental fairness in probation violation cases, consult us today.
- Expungements: If you’ve been convicted of a crime based on an uncharacteristic break in judgment, you don’t have to be haunted by such mistakes for the rest of your life. We can help remove offenses from your criminal record.
- Repeat Offenses: Repeat offenders may face greater consequences than first-time offenders. However, their rights are just as important as everyone else’s. We are here to represent your rights and interests in subsequent criminal proceedings.
Consult Erb Legal LLC to Speak with Our Criminal Defense Lawyer Serving Medina, Ohio
When confronting criminal charges, we understand the stakes involved. Your freedom, property, and life are at risk during criminal proceedings. That is why it is important to consult with an experienced criminal defense attorney in Medina for legal representation. At Erb Legal LLC, we are here to help you navigate the treacherous waters of criminal procedures in Ohio.
You can benefit from our service during the following criminal proceedings:
- Police investigations
- Jury selection
Given the legal ramifications involved in a criminal matter, you deserve a qualified and capable legal advocate at your side.
Contact Erb Legal LLC at (330) 446-3606 for a free initial consultation exploring your legal rights and options today.
As your advocates, we look after your best interest and we will work tirelessly to achieve your goals.
Responsive & Accessible
When you need us the most, we're there for you. We make ourselves easily accessible and responsive at all times.
We understand the financial stress that may come with a legal issue; for this reason we offer financing options to our clients.
The success of our clients is our number one priority. We attentively listen to the details surrounding your matter and ask the right questions for clarification.